Diligent House Removal Services in Manchester
This is your complete option for house removals in Manchester. Get assistance with every part of your move:
- Initial inspection of the property to confirm everything can be moved as quoted
- Detailed inventory checklist, as big moves need good organisation
- Packing, wrapping, boxing, taking apart and assembly of furniture
- Loading, transporting to the second address and unloading
Make your moving day less stressful! Work with our licensed removal teams in Manchester that will help you relocate all your home belongings with ease:
Wardrobes * Chest of drawers * Single beds * Double beds * Sofas * Bookshelves * Cupboards * Dining tables * Dining chairs * Bedside tables * Coffee tables * TV * HiFi * Home cinema * Fridge * Freezer * Oven * Cooker * Microwave * Hoover * Various size boxes * Suitcases * Safes up to 80kg * Garden furniture * Sheds * Playgrounds
Manchester House Removals FAQs
- How many movers will do my removal? - Our teams consist of up to 3 men per van, depending on the size and the amount of items that have to be moved.
- Do you dismantle the furniture and assemble them back again? - Our house removals teams are equipped with the necessary tools to help you with basic furniture assembly.
- Does the price include boxes and packing? - Appropriate moving boxes, wrapping and packing materials can be provided for an extra fee. Also, you can get help with the packing and unpacking for extra time, charged at preferential rates.
- Can you bring the necessary packing materials and let me pack the items myself? - Yes, but keep in mind the boxes should end up weighing no more than 44lbs (20 kg) when you’re going to use us for your house removals. Also, there will be a small fee for the delivery!
- Can the packing be done prior to the removals date? - It’s actually recommended. An exception would be a really small move, when everything can be finished in just one day.
- How long will my house removals take? - Speak with our customer care representatives on 0161 823 0295 now to discuss with them all specifics and details of your move. To calculate the total time needed for your removal service, they will take in consideration the amount and size of items to move, the distance that has to be covered and how close are the two parking spots to the respective addresses.
Advantages of Our House Removal Services in Manchester
Call Now 0161 823 0295
- Work with carefully vetted and experienced home removal teams
- All house removal services are covered by a comprehensive insurance
- Your possessions and furniture are properly packed, wrapped, covered and tightly secured inside our vans
- Speak with our customer care representatives 24/7 for any questions you might have
- Dial 0161 823 0295 now and ask for your no-obligation price estimates